Are Drake and Rihanna On the Verge of a Relationship?
by Moni'soi Humes
Recently Rihanna has found a more enlightening side to herself. She has even gone back to the short haircut like before when she was in love with Chris Brown. Could Drake and Rihanna have fallen in love with one another? Did you see how he was looking at her during the 2012 VMAs? He was definitely checking her out! It is obvious that the two have been hanging out for a while. The two of them are both extremely talented and would make a lovely couple.
Could it be so, Rihanna in love with another Young Money artist? You better watch out Chris Brown - Drake says, "He don't give a f*** what anybody say, he bout it everyday."
Moni’soi Humes, Celebrity Blogger, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur, Model, Mom, Pr Agent, -Born December 29, in Monroe, Louisiana. Raised in Epps, Louisiana until the age of 9. Since she has lived in Bossier City, LA, LaJunta, Colorado, Ft. Walton Beach, Florida, & Georgia with her military parents. Currently she is enrolled in one of the largest art schools –Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA. –Fashion Merchandising major. Her past studies consist of Cosmetology, Residential Planning, Fashion Retail Management [Art Institute of Atlanta].
Founder of RBR PR & Advertising Agency
Humes quotes, ’I believe that 85% of the time that I live in my imagination, the other 15% I am working on getting back there. ~Sounds crazy, but I am truly an artist who loves creating beautiful things; it’s just in my nature.“